Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheap Train Travel between London - Nottingham - London

From the end of September I'm going to be traveling from London to Nottingham to London every other weekend (Fri - Sun). I want to know if any of you guys can point me in the right direction for getting a deal on the trains.

Thanks in advance.

4 Comments

[url]www.thetrainline.com[/url] have a good search engine. Cheap fares are usually available up to 90 days in advance. Get in quick for cheap fares as everyone is looking to travel at those peak times.

When the train companies agreed to simplify the fare structure, it unfortunately caused the loss of some very cheap advance fares.

That route was included in the "Print at Home" trial about 2 years ago when fares could be booked on line and the ticket printed off at home. Hopefully the offer may be re-instated.

thetrainline.com/Buy…257

Gives an example of fares for weekend 26 to 28th Sept. I just guessed at the times. Later trains will be cheaper. Standard fare is £109 return!

Just remember to book it with setrains, or one of the other train companys as you wont get charged for using a debit card as thetrainline now do.

[url]www.Eastmidlandstrains.co.uk[/url]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?67
      2. Quick EBay Nectar Question33
      3. Best IPTV Currently45
      4. fitbit exchange how? (prepaid creditcard)44

See more discussions