Groups
    EXPIRED

cheap trains to London

Hi i am looking for cheap train tickets for two people to London from Newcastle on Saturday the 21st June. I need to be there before 1pm and will leave anytime on Sunday. Thanks in advance.

7 Comments

you tried red spotted hanky?

megabus is around £40 return if you dont mind leaving early saturday

uk.megabus.com/Jou…n=1

I doubt leaving it less than 2 days before you need to go that there will be much in the way of cheap tickets unfortunately.

Original Poster

chocci

megabus is around £40 return if you dont mind leaving early … megabus is around £40 return if you dont mind leaving early saturdayhttp://uk.megabus.com/JourneyResults.aspx?originCode=63&destinationCode=56&outboundDepartureDate=21%2f06%2f2014&inboundDepartureDate=22%2f06%2f2014&passengerCount=1&transportType=-1&concessionCount=0&nusCount=0&outboundWheelchairSeated=0&outboundOtherDisabilityCount=0&inboundWheelchairSeated=0&inboundOtherDisabilityCount=0&outboundPcaCount=0&inboundPcaCount=0&promotionCode=&withReturn=1

Thanks but i have had horrible experiences on the megabus and refuse to use them again. Also sitting for long periods of time is not ideal. Train only takes approx 3 hours.

Not sure on your age but consider buying the discount card for 1/3 off rail travel if possible. may save on the first trip alone!

You can get a '2 together' discount card, if there's 2 of you travelling. Brings price
    down quite a lot. Like other railcards you can probably buy it at the station?
    £166 with this discount card on 'London midland.com'
    Edited by: "paulathompson" 19th Jun 2014
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What to do?????56
      2. Tradesmen battery power tools.11
      3. Now tv entertainment passes22
      4. Any free Now TV sports passes?33

See more discussions