Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheap tv

Hi i'm looking for a cheap tv for my son doesn't have to lcd just a normal one.

Anyone know any websites plese

6 Comments

Hi loads of peeps round my way give away old portables/tv's (when they upgrade) on freecycle, there will be a group in your area, log onto [url]www.freecycle.org.uk[/url] and look for a group near you - the only thing is that everyone has to give things for free - to keep them out of landfill. Im sure if you put a wanted ad on for a telly/portable someone would have one for you. That way your son gets a telly and you save one going into landfill and its also free.

mummyfrugal;3717476

Hi loads of peeps round my way give away old portables/tv's (when they … Hi loads of peeps round my way give away old portables/tv's (when they upgrade) on freecycle, there will be a group in your area, log onto [url]www.freecycle.org.uk[/url] and look for a group near you - the only thing is that everyone has to give things for free - to keep them out of landfill. Im sure if you put a wanted ad on for a telly/portable someone would have one for you. That way your son gets a telly and you save one going into landfill and its also free.

Nice one!:santa:

Original Poster

thanks will try freecycle and if not will get one from tesco

linzi24;3717551

thanks will try freecycle and if not will get one from tesco

By the way if no one has said it, Welcome to HUKD:santa:

Yes loads of people in our area are giving away their old CRT TV's when they upgrade. Try looking in the free sections of local newspapers aswel and in supermarkets where people sell items. My brother managed to pickup a 28" Toshiba CRT which aint bad for free.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. WONGA REFUNDS DUE2121028
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767502
      3. Cat Chat77752
      4. Your favourite member of the Labour shadow cabinet is .....34

See more discussions