Groups

cheap tv/ broadband/ phone packages

Hi. A friend has just moved into a new house. Looking to get tv, phone and broadband. Any good cheap package deals available? Any suggestions for a particular provider? Thanks

9 Comments

I'm with sky atm and can't fault them £18.99 a month for unlimited broadband and pay as you talk calls £40 cash back via Quidco atm too.

Or talk talk who have an offer at £20 per month for 12 months £90 cashback via Quidco seems to be the best offer

I've just signed with EE. £21 a month for 18 month contract, 5gb data on my mobile and a £50 amazon voucher

Can he get virgin if he does give me a message pal

Original Poster

bencjshepherd

I've just signed with EE. £21 a month for 18 month contract, 5gb data on … I've just signed with EE. £21 a month for 18 month contract, 5gb data on my mobile and a £50 amazon voucher

Is it £21 for tv, broadband and phone line?

Original Poster

bigack

Can he get virgin if he does give me a message pal

What deal are virgin offering? He is looking to to get a package deal. So tv channels, broadband and phoneline

Original Poster

The.Ghostbuster

I'm with sky atm and can't fault them £18.99 a month for unlimited … I'm with sky atm and can't fault them £18.99 a month for unlimited broadband and pay as you talk calls £40 cash back via Quidco atm too.

Do you get tv. Broadband and phoneline?

bingbing1

Do you get tv. Broadband and phoneline?

sorry thats for broadband and pay as you talk call im afraid have a sky box at half price taken up at another time so overall at the moment I'm paying £47 all in for broadband, pay as you go calls and boxset bundle with movies.

Original Poster

Thankyou everyone for your replies.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. is it still possible/easy to add the playstore to a new kindle fire 822
      2. Cheapest Place to Buy Half Decent LED Bulbs - Bayonet & Spots65
      3. DPD international?45
      4. Virgin media sign up69

See more discussions