Groups
    EXPIRED

cheap tv dongle thing for youtube and BBC iPlayer

looking for a cheap but decent thing to plug into my TVs USB so I can watch YouTube and BBC iPlayer and can connect to my WiFi

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

13 Comments

Hi
    i am assuming your TV has HDMI?
    I would Recommend a Google Chrome cast
    Currently a very good offer on
    hotukdeals.com/dea…033.

I have One for my old tv which isnt smart and it really good.

Hope this helps

Hi
    i am assuming your TV has HDMI?
    I would Recommend a Google Chrome cast
    Currently a very good offer on
    hotukdeals.com/dea…033.

I have One for my old tv which isnt smart and it really good.

Hope this helps

Have a look at the deals theres a chromecast offer not the cheapest but offering 15 quid google credit and now tv free for 3 months as well i think

Try a Now TV box for less than a tenner

remember you need a smart phone or tablet to use the chromecast ...some people still don't have them

CHROMECAST OR NOWTV BOX

stefromuk

remember you need a smart phone or tablet to use the chromecast ...some … remember you need a smart phone or tablet to use the chromecast ...some people still don't have them

nope you can stream from a pc using the chrome browser

zackariah

nope you can stream from a pc using the chrome browser

yeah forgot about that but that's not really the same is it? as it just mirrors your laptop screen.
    I tried it once but my laptop is not HD and is not the fastest so was jumping all over the place on the laptop and on the TV.

CHROMECAST . Sometimes they are on offers around £15 - £20.

They work fab with Laptop, Android & iPhones for Youtube and BBC iPlayer

I've got mini pc dongles - mk809 series. They range from around £20 upwards. You can get them off Ebay. You just plug it in to your HDMI on your tv and then it turns your tv in to an android tablet. Great for watching all the movies on Showbox!! I've got them on every tv in the house. The kids go in one room and watch their favourite episodes of Paw Patrol on YouTube & I can have a bit of peace in the other room for a few minutes!! Had them for a few years now & never had any problems. They are also ideal gifts!!

amazon.co.uk/dp/…BWG
    You need a credit/debit card to access the box, but you don't get charged (unless you forget to cancel free sky movies month pass)
    And if you think you'll be too weak to cancel in a month, do it immediately !

esar

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00HRD4BWG You need a credit/debit card to … http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00HRD4BWG You need a credit/debit card to access the box, but you don't get charged (unless you forget to cancel free sky movies month pass)And if you think you'll be too weak to cancel in a month, do it immediately !

link don't work
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…45
      2. totalev.com comp - win an electric car1919
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains44
      4. Jazz apple slicer for the price of a stamp22

See more discussions