Cheap TV - recommendations?

Hi all,

I'm looking for a really cheap TV, under £100, and wondering if anybody has any recommendations, or found a particular good deal.

I will only be using it for my Xbox One.

I have found this from Tesco for £69: tesco.com/dir…125

Anybody have one of these? What are they like?

Any advice would be great! Thanks.

6 Comments

With an xbox one of your budgrt could stretch it honestly advise to buy a better telly. Something full hd. It makes a huge difference and something a little bigger. Whats the absolute max you would consider? For 200 you can get a cracking 32 inch

Original Poster

tomtom1988

With an xbox one of your budgrt could stretch it honestly advise to buy a … With an xbox one of your budgrt could stretch it honestly advise to buy a better telly. Something full hd. It makes a huge difference and something a little bigger. Whats the absolute max you would consider? For 200 you can get a cracking 32 inch

Honestly, I cannot afford that! I'm a student as as cheap as possible. I have a tiny 15.4" at the moment with my X1 and it works fine. Looking to upgrade to a slightly bigger one as a friend wants mine!

Eden0032

Honestly, I cannot afford that! I'm a student as as cheap as possible. I … Honestly, I cannot afford that! I'm a student as as cheap as possible. I have a tiny 15.4" at the moment with my X1 and it works fine. Looking to upgrade to a slightly bigger one as a friend wants mine!

I see mate, sorry for the spelling, wqs typing with cold hands!
See if you can get a full hd model for under £100 it honestly does make a huge difference!

If you are only looking to use it with an xbox, have you thought about getting a computer monitor with speakers?
If you buy a TV, you are paying for a TV tuner that you will never use and you may get a better screen for same/lower price?

I friend bought a 21 inch pc monitor from staples for £50. It had hdmi in so you can connect to sky or cable box. Do you need a TV with Freeview built in? If not consider a pc monitor for cheapness. The refresh rate will be good for gaming

Just make sure it has built in speakers or headphone output option.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Parcel2go - missing parcel to italy45
    2. Does Tesco call you after a delivery?813
    3. Referbed MACBOOK- thoughts?!22
    4. Which Pond Pump11

See more discussions