Cheap unlocked mobile for holiday

Found 18th Nov 2017
Hi,

i am going on on a holiday and need to buy two unlocked phones. The cheaper the better.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
9 Comments

What do you want to do with them?

Thanks

Original Poster

tech34751 h, 41 m ago

What do you want to do with them?

Just making and receiving calls and text

If holiday is not anytime soon get something cheap from China with 2 sims

Original Poster

veni_vidi_emere3 h, 53 m ago

If holiday is not anytime soon get something cheap from China with 2 sims

Holiday next month.

adamnsu53 m ago

Holiday next month.

You can pay little extra for faster delivery and consider options

LEAGOO M8 Pro 5.7 Inch HD MT6737 Quad Core Smartphone 2GB RAM 16GB ROM 4G Cell Phone Dual Back Cameras Android 6.0 Mobile Phone
s.aliexpress.com/Jju…vAj
(from AliExpress Android)

Fot example
Edited by: "veni_vidi_emere" 19th Nov 2017

Original Poster

veni_vidi_emere4 h, 5 m ago

You can pay little extra for faster delivery and consider optionsLEAGOO M8 …You can pay little extra for faster delivery and consider optionsLEAGOO M8 Pro 5.7 Inch HD MT6737 Quad Core Smartphone 2GB RAM 16GB ROM 4G Cell Phone Dual Back Cameras Android 6.0 Mobile Phone http://s.aliexpress.com/JjuERvAj (from AliExpress Android)Fot example

Thanks. But I am not looking for any touch screen phones. Just a basic one as I mentioned, for just making calls and sending the odd text.

adamnsu40 m ago

Thanks. But I am not looking for any touch screen phones. Just a basic one …Thanks. But I am not looking for any touch screen phones. Just a basic one as I mentioned, for just making calls and sending the odd text.

you said you need it for texting and making calls
and last phone I was having of the old type I had problem to get the SIM card from operator, although I didn't chase why
so make sure for any old phone u can get right card
also consider getting replacement battery, charger if broken or lost, especially abroad
I don't know prices of old phones but thay are not as cheap as u want them to be, unless you go to carboot
Edited by: "veni_vidi_emere" 19th Nov 2017

Original Poster

veni_vidi_emere48 m ago

you said you need it for texting and making callsand last phone I was …you said you need it for texting and making callsand last phone I was having of the old type I had problem to get the SIM card from operator, although I didn't chase whyso make sure for any old phone u can get right cardalso consider getting replacement battery, charger if broken or lost, especially abroadI don't know prices of old phones but thay are not as cheap as u want them to be, unless you go to carboot

Well I was looking on eBay and brand new sealed box Nokia 105 unlocked cost around £15.

There are a few Alcatel which were around £5 and £1 to unlock. But I would rather prefer it already unlocked rather than go through this route.
Post a comment
@
    Text