Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheap Vodafone/Unlocked PAYG with Bluetooth

Hey all,

Just moving over to Vodafone and been told by T Mobile that it will take 30 days for them to send me the unlock code for my 6300!

So ive got to find a cheap vodafone or unlocked PAYG phone with bluetooth on it that i can get today/tomorrow.

any thoughts??

5 Comments

Asda £39 Vodafone 810 Its Great And Takes Sdmicro Cards For The 2 Mb Cam And The Mp3 Player

raptorcigs;2489690

Asda £39 Vodafone 810 Its Great And Takes Sdmicro Cards For The 2 Mb Cam … Asda £39 Vodafone 810 Its Great And Takes Sdmicro Cards For The 2 Mb Cam And The Mp3 Player

got a link, i cant find an 810 on there site...

if you have a cash converters or cash geneators near you try there, some bargains to be had

raptorcigs;2489690

Asda £39 Vodafone 810 Its Great And Takes Sdmicro Cards For The 2 Mb Cam … Asda £39 Vodafone 810 Its Great And Takes Sdmicro Cards For The 2 Mb Cam And The Mp3 Player

and does it have an fm radio -- seem to be conflicting reviews in terms of the spec (ie. some say it has radio, others not!)

cheers,
    dan

Thats stupid do this find a small unlocking shop give e a £5 dun theywill do it
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. WONGA REFUNDS DUE2121028
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767502
      3. Cat Chat77752
      4. Your favourite member of the Labour shadow cabinet is .....34

See more discussions