Found 14th Nov 2016
Making some cranberry vodka for Christmas thanks to help from another post. My question is will it be cheaper to make a trip to Aldi for the vodka or is the cheap Morrisons/Asda going to be cheaper. Anybody got any clue where the cheapest vodka is can they let me know? Thanks

1. Ask
  2. Vodka
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Vodka
9 Comments

Poland

weeZl

Poland

Not sure if that was a joke or not but if youve got any polish friends going over before crimbo get them to bring some back.

Difference is night and day to the rubbish we get here

In the absence of Polish contacts, My wife's flavoured Aldi vodka has been a big hit

Asda/Aldi do 75cl for around £10, the difference in pence could be swallowed by petrol so just go to the closest.

No polish vodka is the business. Try a bottle at a local Polish supermarket/Continental food shop. Its much better than UK mass produced voddy

Original Poster

weeZl

Poland

Thanks for the replies everyone, hubby might have some continental friends at work so I'll get him to make some enquiries.

Just go to Morrisons and buy the Russian Standard at 2 for £20. It's so much better than the cheap and nasty supermarket stuff.

themorgatron

Just go to Morrisons and buy the Russian Standard at 2 for £20. It's so … Just go to Morrisons and buy the Russian Standard at 2 for £20. It's so much better than the cheap and nasty supermarket stuff.

No no no you hve to try polish vodka next to russian standard which btw is no more russian than an egypian italian bolivian sandwich made by a half moroccan welshman lol.

Vodka that came from russia is probably great buy vodka bought in a supermarket here is garbage

mysupermarket.co.uk/sho…ing, they compare the prices in the supermarkets for food and drink. Hope this helps you
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Looking to travel from belfast44
    2. What is gearbest like on warranty?77
    3. Nintendo switch browser11
    4. Driving anxiety.2949

See more discussions