EXPIRED

Cheap W810i or 6300

Im looking for somewhere i can get cheap w810i and 6300.
I will pay up2 £60 inclu p&p for 6300 and £50 inclu p&p for w810i.
They need to be brand new. Dont matter about the network

I ordered some from additions using the voucher codes but they r no longer availble at a cheap price.

Any1 know of any other deals

4 Comments

I have got a new W810i, I only took it out of box to see if virgin worked with it as it is locked to T mobile and I put a virgin sim in, nice phone but not for me, it does too much, I am going to stick to my old one so if you want it you can have it for £50 plus postage please p.m. me but I will not be back until 10.00 tonight

Original Poster

octobergirl;1679873

I have got a new W810i, I only took it out of box to see if virgin worked … I have got a new W810i, I only took it out of box to see if virgin worked with it as it is locked to T mobile and I put a virgin sim in, nice phone but not for me, it does too much, I am going to stick to my old one so if you want it you can have it for £50 plus postage please p.m. me but I will not be back until 10.00 tonight

Thanks for the offer but i need one that will cost me max £50 inclu p&p and needs to be in brand new condition.

Thanks anyway

Original Poster

biffy67;1680110

This has just been … This has just been posted...http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/154181/nokia-6300-black-only-for-2-days/Biffy

Dont have a TJ hughs anywhere near me. Thanks for the hint doh
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Laser eye surgery11
    2. cats and royal canin biscuits57
    3. Does Tesco call you after a delivery?68
    4. Mural behind perspex instead of tiles68

See more discussions