Expired

CHEAP WALLPAPER NEEDED ANY IDEAS

Banned 15 replies
15 Comments

woodchip ****** to get off after though

have you got a glyn webb locally? ours closed and is now called 'all styles, all pockets' wallpaper from 10p a roll!!!! and really some of it was fine.

raptorcigs;2047868

woodchip ****** to get off after though

woodchip isnt cheap anymore-or lining paper!! i had a shock when i priced lining paper..

louloo;2047876

woodchip isnt cheap anymore-or lining paper!! i had a shock when i priced … woodchip isnt cheap anymore-or lining paper!! i had a shock when i priced lining paper..

lining paper £1 at B&Q

raptorcigs;2047889

lining paper £1 at B&Q

thats not bad cos what i looked at was £2.50..and then you have to buy the paint at an extortionate price!!

have you got a glyn webb or all styles all pockets or is it just local to us?

oh i just saw glyn webb went into receivership..taken over by home & bargain homestores-so i guess if you live near one of those you could get cheap paper?

Go to all the DIY stores & pinch all the wallpaper samples & do yourself a wallpaper collage

depending on how many rolls you're looking for most stores have end of line bins & sell at less than 1/2 price

Newspaper!!!

has glyn webb not become b&m ?

Banned

our poundland do wallpaper even got some disney paper in at the moment ... i got some nice cream paper in there ... they do have some horried stuff to though just pot luck on the day

Al Murad is pretty good in my area (yorkshire)

karen46;2048437

Al Murad is pretty good in my area (yorkshire)

they are available around the country like glyn wbb were too

myaser88;2048106

has glyn webb not become b&m ?

b &m homestores only certain stores looks like..:roll:

Banned

poundland?
Any of the cheap £1 shops or.. like little crapy shops in town usually have wallpaper cheap as.

[url]www.sexydesktop.co.uk[/url], that the stuff u mean? i don't do decorating lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Computer upgrades78
    2. Why Can't I Get BT Showcase on Freeview?22
    3. I’m in dire need of a dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G914
    4. Dog advice please. Think my Labrador is dying after catching the cold77

See more discussions