Cheap watch Recommendation that has Alarm and Timer?

Banned 5 replies
Found 15th Feb
I have no clue about watches and have never had one except when I was a kid and had a £1 pokemon toy watch(or something of that sort)- It was pretty cool tho!

Is there anything that's cheap (under £15-£20)
-reliable
-well built ( as in won't stop working in few days or won't fall apart)
-comfortable to wear (as in you can't really feel it on your hand-perhaps plastic/rubber if they are more comfortable?)
-has an alarm function and a stop-watch function,also a timer function would be really good ( stop-watch function however is the no1 requirement I need)

That's it I think, I don't care how it looks or what brand it has(ok well maybe not a pokemon watch but anything else will do I think ) , I just need it as a tool for a specific task I will need to do.
Before you say - Your phone, yes I have a phone that can do that stuff , but not this time...

thanks.

1. Ask
  2. Watch
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Watch
5 Comments

Use your mobile!!

CBK

Classic :)http://www.argos.co.uk/product/2533393

Knew exactly what it was gonna bew before i clicked the link

leeanne123

Knew exactly what it was gonna bew before i clicked the link

Thirded!

Casio straps aren't terribly well built, although they'll last a couple of years. Their watches are good though, but I'd go for a modern modern design - there are several to choose from in budget.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247572
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769251
    3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4711605
    4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710974

See more discussions