Cheap way of watching sky F1

Posted 27th Apr
I’m looking for a cheaper way of watching the F1 on sky channel. I have virgin media and last session I added the the sports but for the extra cost ( I don’t watch another sport ) it is just to expensive. Any suggestions on how to watch the F1 live would be great.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

12 Comments
Loads of places to get the F1 Feed with all the helmet cams and pit data in the IPTV world, good services can be had for £30 a year tbh.
If subscription has finished they now add the f1 channel with any sports won’t help you but for others virgin were giving bt sports free.

It may help you otherwise as suggested iptv
Don't pay for IPTV.

You can download acestream and find an acestream link to stream the race tomorrow.
Thanks all I’ll take a look into the IPTV world
Chiptivo1 h, 48 m ago

Loads of places to get the F1 Feed with all the helmet cams and pit data …Loads of places to get the F1 Feed with all the helmet cams and pit data in the IPTV world, good services can be had for £30 a year tbh.

Would be interested in a pm with some names as the one I'm currently using is a bit of a let down and having issues almost daily
Pub?
Only good thing f1 is for is sending people to sleep. So boring.....
cmdr_elito27/04/2019 21:23

Only good thing f1 is for is sending people to sleep. So boring.....

Just like your good self
Chiptivo23 h, 8 m ago

Loads of places to get the F1 Feed with all the helmet cams and pit data …Loads of places to get the F1 Feed with all the helmet cams and pit data in the IPTV world, good services can be had for £30 a year tbh.

£30/year for a *good* provider, nah doubt it add £100 and you got yourself worldwide tv channels in HD quality
Edited by: "TheGreatScorpio" 28th Apr
I seem to recall a way you could get a "legitmate" foreign stream by using a VPN that puts you there
Do RTL still provide it free? (German broadcast available if you manually add it to sky satellite)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions