Cheap way to get odeon cinema tickets?

Posted 30th Dec 2019
I would like to take my 2 daughters to see frozen tomorrow with my husband, are there any discount codes? Thank you in advance
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

14 Comments
Options:
1) Meerkat Movies - 2 for 1 tickets DM for the code if you need.
2) Perks at Work - Discounted tickets from selected employers
3) Groupon do deals for 2 or 4 tickets.

Enjoy the movie!
I have a meerkat code. Let me know if you need.

Or set one up yourself, takes less than 5min.
Options:
1) Meerkat Movies - 2 for 1 tickets DM for the code if you need.
2) Perks at Work - Discounted tickets from selected employers
3) Groupon do deals for 2 or 4 tickets.

Enjoy the movie!

I’ve used perks at work just now and it said £26! The odeon website is £23, cant work out what I’m doing wrong haha!
I would love a code please
sign up to kid pass,get meerkat code, you need 2 adult tickets then use two merkat code's on two separate transactions
SuperSai1830/12/2019 23:51

Options:1) Meerkat Movies - 2 for 1 tickets DM for the code if you need.2) …Options:1) Meerkat Movies - 2 for 1 tickets DM for the code if you need.2) Perks at Work - Discounted tickets from selected employers3) Groupon do deals for 2 or 4 tickets. Enjoy the movie!

Please could you show me a link for the groupon deal?
nala37530/12/2019 23:57

I’ve used perks at work just now and it said £26! The odeon website is £2 …I’ve used perks at work just now and it said £26! The odeon website is £23, cant work out what I’m doing wrong haha!

You're not doing anything wrong, got the same price on mine. Sometimes it's just a worse deal through Perks, depends on your local cinema prices. Also, if you do use Perks, keep in mind Odeon charge you another 75p per ticket when you book online!
nala37530/12/2019 23:58

I would love a code please

Nala, check your PM. Two Meerkat codes - 2 for 1 for the 4 of you.

If you've already received a code / codes, please let me know and i'll post my codes on the 2 for 1 thread.

Enjoy
Thank you so much!
nala37530/12/2019 23:57

Options:1) Meerkat Movies - 2 for 1 tickets DM for the code if you need.2) …Options:1) Meerkat Movies - 2 for 1 tickets DM for the code if you need.2) Perks at Work - Discounted tickets from selected employers3) Groupon do deals for 2 or 4 tickets. Enjoy the movie!I’ve used perks at work just now and it said £26! The odeon website is £23, cant work out what I’m doing wrong haha!

Odeon has a significantly higher price if you are planning to watch a movie inside the M25.
please could someone pm me a meerkat movies code if they are not using it, would be really appreciated thanks
Could someone send me a meerkat code for tomorrow please ??
Edited by: "Diylli" 2nd Jan
Diylli02/01/2020 15:20

Could someone send me a meerkat code for tomorrow please ??

Sure

PM incoming
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions