Expired

Cheap ways to london from Brighton

9 replies
Found 28th Sep 2009
Hello Guys,

Looking for the cheapest way (train or bus) From Brighton to London (or more specifically Ilford station) off peak hours, will be going over the weekend so Friday night to Sunday night (or maybe Monday morning)

I have looked at getting a young persons card which brings it down to £20 ish...
Tried megabus.com but they don't depart from Brighton any more
Stage coach is about £17

Does anyone know of any other cheap ways?

Cheers

1. Ask
  2. London
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. London
9 Comments

walk ! LOL

ray magini;6418266

walk ! LOL

my first though too!

op could have worded better:)

LOL- I'm as funny as the first poster! Could you hitch using one of the car sharing sites?

Original Poster

lol..... edited.....

From £3 each way brighton to london victoria (£2 if you have a railcard) plus £2.50ish each way to ilford from there
You can get the cheap brighton fare by going to southernrailway.com and booking a specific train there and back. when you book the train, it will tell you how much each train costs so you can find the best compromise between timing and price.

Original Poster

czar.nik;6422518

From £3 each way brighton to london victoria (£2 if you have a railcard) p … From £3 each way brighton to london victoria (£2 if you have a railcard) plus £2.50ish each way to ilford from thereYou can get the cheap brighton fare by going to southernrailway.com and booking a specific train there and back. when you book the train, it will tell you how much each train costs so you can find the best compromise between timing and price.

thanks czar.nik

i was looking into that way

how can you get to illford for 2.50 from london victoria?

cheers

National Express coaches from £1 each way........Probably £2- £3 each way for best times...

nationalexpress.com/bp/…304

mafia;6422538

thanks czar.niki was looking into that wayhow can you get to illford for … thanks czar.niki was looking into that wayhow can you get to illford for 2.50 from london victoria?cheers

the tube? or you can get buses for £1 but they take forever lol

Original Poster

czar.nik;6423456

the tube? or you can get buses for £1 but they take forever lol

are you sure the tube is 2.50?

i was in ilford last saturday and it cost us £6 to get to leicester square!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Help: NowTV Movie pass44
    2. Credit Card Debt Question...813
    3. MacBook77
    4. Barclays app ATM withdrawal34

See more discussions