cheap web hosting?

Banned 5 replies
Found 14th Apr 2009
I'm looking to set up a little website with approx 5 pages so i don't want to pay alot for web hosting.

is there a good place out there to host cheap? I've used some in the past and when you try to quit like 1 year later they're really arsey about it and try to rob you of more money.

cheers

5 Comments

[url]www.110mb.com[/url]

Original Poster Banned

emasu;4923600

[url]www.110mb.com[/url]

And that will let me host on my own .com domain?

gooddeals9;4923658

And that will let me host on my own .com domain?

yes, you insert the domain into the control panel, leave 48 hours and it will be configured to your hosting

110mb is the best free web hosting with php and sql lite (free databases) support

i use 110mb for my sites and overall im impressed ..... never had a problem

Original Poster Banned

faevilangel;4923953

yes, you insert the domain into the control panel, leave 48 hours and it … yes, you insert the domain into the control panel, leave 48 hours and it will be configured to your hosting110mb is the best free web hosting with php and sql lite (free databases) supporti use 110mb for my sites and overall im impressed ..... never had a problem

sounds good. thanks for that guys

I used 123reg to register my domain and then pointed it at a free hosting site at 5quidhost.co.uk/
Had everything setup in one night. I was really impressed. Still have to finish the site but its here:
]http//ww….uk
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Mobile phone advice22
    2. Anyone know of any budget laptops which charge through USB-C?55
    3. Netflix Family - Anyone got any places going?23
    4. dakine backpacks22

See more discussions