Groups

Cheap Weekend in dorset 5 people 1 dog any ideas??

hi we need a break anyone know or got a caravan in dorset for a weekend break reasonable rates, and able to bring a dog, my eyes are boggled looking at all the haven sites and been told NO availability ! Please any ideas would be great, thanks
    (2 adults 3 kids, 12 11 and 5)

5 Comments

Not Dorset, but this is a great site should you ever be looking in Devon and even though they say they don't do the 3 night stay in high season, they will let you know what's available at short notice.

swcottages.co.uk/

Original Poster

Hi fruityloops many thanks for this link i have saved it, and i do intend on visiting devon this summer (as my daughter is also called Devon...) ta again

5 people & 1 dog? In Dorset?

Anyone else reminded of the Comic Strip Presents' version of "5 go mad in Dorset"?:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

cis_groupie

5 people & 1 dog? In Dorset?Anyone else reminded of the Comic Strip … 5 people & 1 dog? In Dorset?Anyone else reminded of the Comic Strip Presents' version of "5 go mad in Dorset"?:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Yer - it was very funny....just got away with it - now live in Dorset, but in a family of 4! (no dog)

jelli89

Yer - it was very funny....just got away with it - now live in Dorset, … Yer - it was very funny....just got away with it - now live in Dorset, but in a family of 4! (no dog)

so what about the kind offer for free accommodation..or is your hubby still in a trough about Leeds United's relegation!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …280968
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp12
      3. What is there free to do in your town?37
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635

See more discussions