Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheap wholesale vodka??

Hi guys i dont know if anyone can help me but i am having a big charity do for a friend. I will be giving away alot of vodka based cocktail and am trying to find the cheepest place to get around 30 littres.

If anyone can point me in the right direction i would be chuffed

cheers

foonmace

9 Comments

Grants was on offer at Marko the last time I went,

Edited by: "RickT" 6th May 2011

White spirit and water mixed, some good offers on white spirit at homebase.

Banned

Don't pubs go to supermarkets as they're cheaper than wholesale?

do a lidl or aldi brand

Original Poster

do you know what price the grants was. Do you not need to be a business to us Marko is there anyloop holes so i could shop there ??

Original Poster

Makro*

foonmace

do you know what price the grants was. Do you not need to be a business … do you know what price the grants was. Do you not need to be a business to us Marko is there anyloop holes so i could shop there ??

You need a card... if you dont have one.. does any friends have one ?

Other option is the supermarkets... or even go to your local off licence (if your a regular) and try and do a deal for when they next go for you or buy their stock with discount??

booker.co.uk
    need to be in business but just take a letter headed piece of paper and say youre a staff canteen

Ask your local pub where they would recommend. You might even be able to get in on their card.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1333
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…2365
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1861343
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767250

See more discussions