Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheap Wii + Wii Fit if possible

Hi,

I have no idea on this but what sort of price would a Wii + Wii Fit cost? Including 2 controllers and the board thingy!?

Thanks

5 Comments

I looked high and low for this over the last couple of weeks, and they just don't seem to do them - which is unbeilevable.

In the end I went to Tesco Direct simply because I had about £70 of clubcard vouchers to discount it - but I paid top whack for the Black one (£165) and the Wii Fit Plus (£80) and am now on the mooch for an extra black controller with nunchuck - and that's looking like just under £40 for the motion plus, and another £15 for the nunchuck.

Which altogether makes this with wii fit plus and extra controoler an eye watering £300. Shocking stuff.

I've just sold mine, virtually brand new, few months old but hardly ever used. Wii Fit + Console with two controllers and a couple of odd 'crap' family games for £220.. i dont think thats a bad price considering its second hand really

Original Poster

thanks for the utterly useless comment lol

mcclunyboy;

Hi,I have no idea on this but[SIZE="3"] what sort of price would a Wii + … Hi,I have no idea on this but[SIZE="3"] what sort of price would a Wii + Wii Fit cost[/SIZE]? Including 2 controllers and the board thingy!?Thanks

was just giving you a rough price of what i've just sold mine for, no need be an ass.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Avoiding Car hire excess (Tenerife)911
      2. Recommend a free reminder app46
      3. which site is best to buy Xiaomi?67
      4. BT Sport Vs SkySports11

See more discussions