Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheap Xbox Live Membership

My membership to Xbox Live ran out yesterday, and now I'm looking to renew it cheaply. Ideally I don't want to pay more than £30 for a year, unless it includes extra games, I'd also consider a 3 month membership if there was one going cheap enough.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

4 Comments

You don't pay per game with xbox live unless it changed a lot in the 6 months I've been without it. I thought it was just an open to whatever game you owned service.

And I hope you phoned up and cancelled it otherwise they just take your money without telling you

Original Poster

Bairn_O_Falkirk

You don't pay per game with xbox live unless it changed a lot in the 6 … You don't pay per game with xbox live unless it changed a lot in the 6 months I've been without it. I thought it was just an open to whatever game you owned service.And I hope you phoned up and cancelled it otherwise they just take your money without telling you

By extra games I just meant the starter packs where some of them include games like Halo 2 or Forza. I'm not really after the games, but if I can get a deal that includes these at no extra charge I'll take them

Didn't actually need to phone them up as my previous membership was through a starter pack with a code, so they never actually got my card details.

there you go, ordered one myself the other week. best deal you will get...

play.com/pla…478

Original Poster

Chris206

there you go, ordered one myself the other week. best deal you will … there you go, ordered one myself the other week. best deal you will get...http://www.play.com/play247.asp?pa=srmr&page=title&r=XBOX&title=169478

That's exactly what I was after, cheers.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Recommend a free reminder app57
      2. How to cancel Virgin Media?811
      3. O2 rewards signed up after top up, still ok?11
      4. Avoiding Car hire excess (Tenerife)911

See more discussions