Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheap Xbox Live subscription

I'm after a cheap 12 month Xbox Live subscription. I've been looking around for the original Xbox Starter packs and although GAME has some listed cheap they are sold out.

Does anyone know of any stock for the latter or equally cheap subscriptions with any voucher codes/quidco discount avaliable?

Thanks!

10 Comments

Xbox Live 12 Month Gold Membership Card £34.99 at play.com plus free delivery!!!

play.com/Gam…tml

RRP is £39.99 so a saving of £5.00

Original Poster

Any cheaper. The old Xbox Starter kits if found can be brought for a low price but I'm not sure where.

This has got to be one of the sweetest Xbox 360 scams ever!

You can get a FREE 48-Hour Xbox LIVE® Gold Membership Code and when it runs out you can get another and another and another! - Just keep repeating until the offer is over!

You can try that i've just found it!!
    Hope it works

comnetslash.com/200…ad/

e-bay is your best bet for them

I got mine on ebay for £24 and within 3 hours i was emailed a code for 13 months. PM me if you want more details

Becka;1856944

This has got to be one of the sweetest Xbox 360 scams ever!You can get a … This has got to be one of the sweetest Xbox 360 scams ever!You can get a FREE 48-Hour Xbox LIVE® Gold Membership Code and when it runs out you can get another and another and another! - Just keep repeating until the offer is over!You can try that i've just found it!!Hope it works :)http://www.comnetslash.com/2007/10/19/free-xbox-live%C2%AE-gold-membership-scam-must-read/

hi,
    just tried it - doesnt work

Original Poster

Chuckles1001;1857490

I got mine on ebay for £24 and within 3 hours i was emailed a code for 13 … I got mine on ebay for £24 and within 3 hours i was emailed a code for 13 months. PM me if you want more details

Yeah I was considering one from there, but wasn't sure how safe it was with people selling US codes. Will send a PM though

Original Poster

Just brought a code from Ebay, seems a good way of doing it

yea ebays a good way. if your lucky you can find the starter packs cheap sometimes in GAME like i did. :thumbsup:

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/653/xboxlive12ct4.jpg

Original Poster

Thats what I was after but it seems finding them is as rare as a hens tooth!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Bmw, Mercedes or Range Rover11
      2. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)48
      3. Looking for help/advice finding a weeks holiday in September please??22
      4. Laptop (not for gaming )11

See more discussions