Cheap Xmas jumpers...

Posted 7th Dec 2019
HELP!

where can I get a cheap Xmas jumper?
my kids got a Xmas jumper day coming up at school, they will only b wearing them once, so I want as cheap as possible ...
Community Updates
Ask
15 Comments
Have you checked your local charity shops? Might be a more cheaper and sustainable way to go especially if the kids are only wearing it once...?
Honestly, try your local charity shop. There's a good chance you'll be able to pick up one for a couple of pounds. Though why will they only be wearing them once? There are plenty of days during the Christmas holiday period in which they can wear them.
Why not say to the school it places undue pressure on parents to buy use once tat & is environmentally unsound?
Try local marketplace on Facebook or shpock?
Mr_Gus07/12/2019 14:11

Why not say to the school it places undue pressure on parents to buy use …Why not say to the school it places undue pressure on parents to buy use once tat & is environmentally unsound?

Because it doesn't. I really don't understand this idea of a Christmas jumper only being used once? My children love to wear their festive jumpers in the run-up to Christmas, and usually I buy them a size up so that they can get two years worth of wear out of it, and hand them down to younger siblings and relatives afterwards.
deleted1965997
Primark. The king of cheap crap
Haircut_10007/12/2019 14:19

Because it doesn't. I really don't understand this idea of a Christmas …Because it doesn't. I really don't understand this idea of a Christmas jumper only being used once? My children love to wear their festive jumpers in the run-up to Christmas, and usually I buy them a size up so that they can get two years worth of wear out of it, and hand them down to younger siblings and relatives afterwards.

We don't partake & yes it can do, either for monetary costs, plenty of gig economy jobs putting the squeeze on folks, single parents, & beyond that its just not very good acrylic crud.

How many times does each kid wear their xmas jumper both within the xmas period (which can be for the xmas gimps as soon as 1st november) & beyond the "season" for example?
Haircut_10007/12/2019 14:19

Because it doesn't. I really don't understand this idea of a Christmas …Because it doesn't. I really don't understand this idea of a Christmas jumper only being used once? My children love to wear their festive jumpers in the run-up to Christmas, and usually I buy them a size up so that they can get two years worth of wear out of it, and hand them down to younger siblings and relatives afterwards.

Absolutely. Can't understand this once only business myself.
Mr_Gus07/12/2019 14:29

We don't partake & yes it can do, either for monetary costs, plenty of gig …We don't partake & yes it can do, either for monetary costs, plenty of gig economy jobs putting the squeeze on folks, single parents, & beyond that its just not very good acrylic crud.How many times does each kid wear their xmas jumper both within the xmas period (which can be for the xmas gimps as soon as 1st november) & beyond the "season" for example?

Jeez mate, bet your fun at Xmas parties. Oh know who invited him, Christmas jumper commissar!
xenophon07/12/2019 14:38

Jeez mate, bet your fun at Xmas parties. Oh know who invited him, …Jeez mate, bet your fun at Xmas parties. Oh know who invited him, Christmas jumper commissar!

And its beligerent folk like you that make a non compulsory event SO much fun.
Mr_Gus07/12/2019 14:40

And its beligerent folk like you that make a non compulsory event SO much …And its beligerent folk like you that make a non compulsory event SO much fun.

Belligerent? Lol, my word, you take things far too serious. Stop exaggerating. Don't be a Christmas jumper Scrooge.
Try primark or Asda or the supermarkets. Instead of buying tacky in your face xmas designed jumpers how about a fairisle pattern or winter themed one? Can still be bought cheaply. That way they can wear it at home throughout December or winter. Buy a size up and it should last a couple of years and even buy neutral colour/design and either a boy or girl can wear it or pass down.
Edited by: "speedemon" 7th Dec 2019
xenophon07/12/2019 14:43

Belligerent? Lol, my word, you take things far too serious. Stop …Belligerent? Lol, my word, you take things far too serious. Stop exaggerating. Don't be a Christmas jumper Scrooge.

whatever, tool time tim.
deleted1471098
Primark, Matalan, supermarkets.......
Thanks for all the feedback boys n girls!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions