Cheaper Moon Pig Alternatives?

Posted 29th May 2019
I was looking on moon pig for personalised birthday cards and a mug and possibly a cushion. However, the pricing seems to border on the extortionate, especially considering you have to pay delivery on top (for their prices one would expect it included).

I know you pay a bit more for personalised gifts but it shouldn't be THAT much surely

So in the HUKD spirit of saving money are any HUKD members aware of similar operations that let you make customised cards (and ideally other gifts) but at a better price than moon pig?

Alternatively, is anyone aware of any good coupons for moon pig (free delivery would be nice!).

Thanks in advance!
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
T-shirt studio?
Thanks for the suggestions. T-shirt studio seems to be cheapest for mugs, so I think I'll go there, so far. Might stick with Moon Pig for the cards though as they have a 3 for 2 and had a design I particularly liked....
@ST3123

If you have time to wait artscow should do what you are looking for and they have lots of offers too

Its currently 35% off site wide

artscow.com/

Or 25% off first order and free shipping
Edited by: "myusernamehasgone234" 29th May 2019
Look on ebay for photo mugs
I use funky pigeon and they often send me decent discounts.
Ebay sell lovely personalised cards.
nannafish29/05/2019 18:48

Ebay sell lovely personalised cards.

Thanks, I use eBay a LOT but would never have thought of them for this kind of thing.

Thanks again for all the responses.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants