Found 18th Jun 2014
Hello,

Was looking in ebay for deals on fifa 14 and I came across this: ebay.co.uk/itm…8de

It's cheaper yes but my question is: what's the catch?

8 Comments

are they just account shares ??

it's basically game sharing.

Original Poster

Right ok I see, what's the chances of being band online for this?

rickrud3

Right ok I see, what's the chances of being band online for this?

won't get banned me and my friend have done it for years, but the "owner" can just change his password and there is nothing you can do about it.

My advise, dont do it over ebay. Just with real life friends. For example Final Fantasy X HD, i bought it on my account on my friend James's console. Therefore he can play it (as he has the console it was purchased on) and i can play it as my content can be played from any console as long as my account is connected to live.

Original Poster

So I can play my friends games and they can play mine? As long?

rickrud3

So I can play my friends games and they can play mine? As long?

Yes, I believe the amount of devices you can download games to is 3 or 5 (can't remember if it was sony who reduced it to 3).

You just need to make their profile on your console and log into their psn account and you have access to their downloaded content.
It's the same thing they are doing on ebay for a price.
But if they change their password you are out of luck with the content when it needs verification with the server or an update.

Original Poster

So this only works for downloaded content and can we play at the same time?

Any downside to this? (Other than the password change)

Take a min to watch this.

Play PS4 games on two consoles with one license &…: youtu.be/v45…Szk

it's all about activating their account on your console as a primary user. So all games are shared. so you just use your profile with their games at the same time they play.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA1223
    2. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604819
    3. word association Game74244920
    4. Anyone else bored of video gaming58

See more discussions