Cheaper PS4s incoming.

Found 22nd May
The PS4 is nearing the the end of its life cycle, according to PlayStation boss John Kodera.

John Kodera, CEO of Sony Interactive Entertainment, told investors at the company’s Investor Relations Day 2018, held in Tokyo, that this is the phase where PS4 console sales would take a hit.

Therefore it will start to make sense if we see a reduction in price for the PS4 soon.

We may even get a tease of the PS5 at E3 although this is likely wishful thinking.
Community Updates
Misc
18 Comments
deleted1431257
Good timing, I need a new PS4. Guess I’ll wait until after E3 and payday.
deleted396333
Clickbait
i’m just glad i bought fifa 17 and ps4 for 149 dolphins
PS4 has been abysmal in terms of exclusives. My PS4 just sits there gathering dust. PS3 and PS2 were amazing consoles, full of games.
zworld38 m ago

PS4 has been abysmal in terms of exclusives. My PS4 just sits there …PS4 has been abysmal in terms of exclusives. My PS4 just sits there gathering dust. PS3 and PS2 were amazing consoles, full of games.

I think you might have gotten confused with the Xbox One.
ArcAndPie15 m ago

I think you might have gotten confused with the Xbox One.

Nope, state some decent PS4 exclusives.
Edited by: "zworld" 22nd May
zworld19 m ago

I'll start with an easy one.

The one game that will single handedly sell the PS4 for some time - God of War.
ArcAndPie2 h, 4 m ago

I'll start with an easy one.The one game that will single handedly sell …I'll start with an easy one.The one game that will single handedly sell the PS4 for some time - God of War.

... after 5 years of console launch ?

Some other exclusives I found are :
Driveclub 2014
Uncharted 4 2016
Horizon zero dawn 2017
Nioh 2017

Ace combat 7 2019 ?
Detroit become human 2018
zworld5 m ago

... after 5 years of console launch ?Some other exclusives I found are …... after 5 years of console launch ?Some other exclusives I found are :Driveclub 2014Uncharted 4 2016Horizon zero dawn 2017Nioh 2017Ace combat 7 2019 ?Detroit become human 2018

Remastered the last of us etc
ArcAndPie12 m ago

Remastered the last of us etc

Please don't include remasters. They are not new games.
zworld2 m ago

Please don't include remasters. They are not new games.

Still a decent exclusive.
zworld22nd May

Erm..... God.. Of.. War.

There are loads of decent PS4 exclusives.
zworld22nd May

... after 5 years of console launch ?Some other exclusives I found are …... after 5 years of console launch ?Some other exclusives I found are :Driveclub 2014Uncharted 4 2016Horizon zero dawn 2017Nioh 2017Ace combat 7 2019 ?Detroit become human 2018

Infamous second son

Uncharted lost legacy

Compared to the Xbox one, the ps4 is far better for exclusives although I agree not up to the range the ps3 had

Just wish there was a decent Killzone as the ps4 one was abysmal
LMAO
chocci8 m ago

Infamous second sonUncharted lost legacy Compared to the Xbox one, the ps4 …Infamous second sonUncharted lost legacy Compared to the Xbox one, the ps4 is far better for exclusives although I agree not up to the range the ps3 hadJust wish there was a decent Killzone as the ps4 one was abysmal

LMAO, Uncharted lost legacy was rubbish!
How long has the PS4 bene out and how long has it taken for these exclusives to come out ??? Way too long
Edited by: "zworld" 30th May
zworld22nd May

Last guardian, bloodborne, the order, until dawn, shadow of the colossus (feels like a different game to the original so worth listing), persona 5..

I'm sure there are loads more. Its down to personal opinion but I prefer ps over all other formats for exclusives now (used to prefer Nintendo).
I usually buy both consoles, (im not a console fanboy) though this gen, i've only bought an xbox, the ps4 really hasn't tempted me to fork out extra, i liked the ps3's free online ability (is ps4 free online now? I originally heard they were charging like xbox live). Just bought a Wii U and am loving that atm (not buying a switch unless they are half the price)

However, I have noticed the (cross platform) games are usually cheaper on ps4.
If the price was reduced, I may dip my toes but I don't think there is anything I really want to play that I cant play on Xbox.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants