Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheapest 007 james bond box set??

Hi there, looking for the cheapest 007 james bond box set with all 20 movies.
    REG 2 uk only please. cheers

8 Comments

Editor

HMV have the complete boxset for £129.99 delivered. Use the following voucher code to get you £20 off your order of £100 at HMV.

Promotional Code: VS0611

So you can get your boxset for £109.99 delivered.
    Hope this helps!

I was in town at the weekend and saw it in WHSmith for £108

Power play direct have it at £103.99 with free delivery.
    Just do a search for it at powerplaydirect.com

Original Poster

Iceman_ali

Power play direct have it at £103.99 with free delivery.Just do a search … Power play direct have it at £103.99 with free delivery.Just do a search for it at powerplaydirect.com

Cheers guys, think i am gonna go with hmv, coz the powerplaydirect site, dont have an add to cart option.

Thanks again!

...resurrecting this thread as I'm also looking for the cheapest complete box set - I don't need an attache case!! It appears as though the only way to get the complete set now is to buy the attache set package (which is ~£200) - anyone help find me a complete box set for ~£100 ??????

Pls????

there are two boxsets available now, one is the old (limited) edition and the other, in the attache case, is the super-supposedly-so-much-better (but not sure what the difference is) edition

would love to get this for my dad for christmas for the obvious reasons but think its a bit pricey ,,,,
    looking for something around a tenner not mean just got a large family to buy for and on small wage usual.... any ideas....

maybe one of the bond movies?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1214
      2. love affairs1337
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1861344
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927355

See more discussions