Expired

Cheapest 28"-32" CRT widescreen television.

6 replies
Found 10th Dec 2007
Hi all,

Our television has just blown up and am looking to replace with an equivalent 28-32" widescreen CRT TV.

I'm not looking for anything spectacular, just something with at least one RGB SCART...I see that I can get a Hanspree 26" LCD for £206.00 with postage, but prefer the image of a conventional television but can't find anything that's a great deal cheaper than this.

Hope you can help. :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot.

Regards
Chris

7 Comments

Dont know where you are, But in Leeds there is a place called Blue Moon Trading, I picked up a 32" WS Sanyo CRT for my mother for the princely sum of £120, Decent telly for little money.

By coincidence I posted about this yesterday, on the following thread:

hotukdeals.com/for…983

£20 for a reconditioned 28inch widescreen, with a guarantee. Oh, and this has 3 scarts.

Hope this helps.

what about the local rag? I bet you can pick up some superb 2nd hand crts for pennies?

Freecycle or if you want new try Asda, they sell them sometimes

If you are looking for a new one Netto are doing a Bush 28" for £149 from Thursday - this includes a freeview box and the stand....

Original Poster

Hi guys,

Thanks for the suggestions - currently bidding on one of the Philips 28" TVs from Forbes. :thumbsup:

chrishyder;1335765

Hi guys,Thanks for the suggestions - currently bidding on one of the … Hi guys,Thanks for the suggestions - currently bidding on one of the Philips 28" TVs from Forbes. :thumbsup:

I am interested in buying myseld.

Assistance needed on how you go about buying this??
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition57597
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33

See more discussions