Groups

Cheapest 3 (Three) credit?

I see minimum topup is £5 online with credit card and starts at £10 in shops. Are there any deals to get topups for cheaper? I know there are many deals on ebay and elsewhere where the SIM comes with £5 preloaded credit but I haven't managed to find any just for the credit itself so I can topup the SIM I already have.

9 Comments

can you not just phone 333 and top up by using a bank card I am with them but have contracts

Original Poster

Yes I can topup by phone or online, I pay 5 and get 5 credit (or pay 10 and get 10 credit) but that is not a deal.

But you get what you pay for with 3 unlike other company's that charge you 10p for a text where as with 3 you pay a lot less on calls and text and data

Banned

with each top up you get 100mb free data so do 2 lots of £5 to get more free data

Ebay at present £44 (or best offer) for £50 voucher.
    Should get it for £40.

HasnainMajeed

with each top up you get 100mb free data so do 2 lots of £5 to get more … with each top up you get 100mb free data so do 2 lots of £5 to get more free data

A also always top up £5 for the free data it gives. I don't know if my 321 tariff is different from yours, but I get 150Mb free data when I top up £5 - but topping up 2 lots of £5 doesn't give me extra.

Andaho

A also always top up £5 for the free data it gives. I don't know if my … A also always top up £5 for the free data it gives. I don't know if my 321 tariff is different from yours, but I get 150Mb free data when I top up £5 - but topping up 2 lots of £5 doesn't give me extra.

​it should do as every top gives the free data. I think online top up gives double well it use to. they have new sim which give 200mb free data with no top up shame they don't do the same for older customer oh well probably time waste more world resources and order a new sim yet again and port the number over waste of time and resources.

HasnainMajeed

with each top up you get 100mb free data so do 2 lots of £5 to get more … with each top up you get 100mb free data so do 2 lots of £5 to get more free data

Each top up is 150MB

Original Poster

Being downvoted because I ask for a deal on a deal website...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Finally got a Xbox one s11
      2. Just an thought regarding Paypal11
      3. Rain effect window. The one from FRIENDS! Please help!56
      4. Beer experts help required!46

See more discussions