Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheapest 300 mins per month deal

My contract is coming up to end with 3 for 300 mix/match deal. The minutes is just not enough. I don't care much about texts. I hardly go though about 20 a month.

Talking to 3 is not doing me any good. They are just not changing their policy plan.

So I am after a deal that gives me at least *300 mins* a month for the cheapest cost. I definitely want to *KEEP* my phone number (had the same number for 5 years now). Can anyone suggest a good deal please? I don't want to pay more than £15 a month on this.

Thanks.

Robie.

5 Comments

try orange. they had a deal on minutes where you keep the same number. you dont get a phone though. i think they had a 600 minute deal for £20 a month with 30 days notice, id imagine for £15 you would get what youre looking for. it was instore.

hi my sons got a 30 day sim contract from orange he gets 600 mins and unlimited texts for £15 a month not bad his not tied to long contract so if a better offer appears he can try it

3 usually offer you anything to keep you. last year they gave my bro 500mins a month and a n95 for £5/month (not cashback either..deducted straight from bill), that worked out £60 for the 12 month contract. sold the phone for £200 and made £140 on the deal. If you hang on till near the end and phone their customer retention team you should get a good deal. If not just go transfer your number to payg until you find a cheap contract.

It looks as though reasonable cashback deals are coming back. I got a good deal on a LG Cookie from [url]www.mobiles.co.uk[/url] (a Carphone Warehouse company so a fair chance they'll still be around in 12 months). After Quidco, the total cost of the phone and a 12 month contract for 300 mins/200 texts was £50!

Not enough minutes for OP but, if you're happy to take risk of cashback deals, you'll probably find a decent package. Mobiles.co.uk also have some instant cashback deals but you get a lot less (£100 or more :x) back.

I imagine the other cashback dealers will be offering better deals towards the end of the month. :whistling:

Depending on who you call maybe 02 Pay as you go!!

£15 a month (no contract) PAYG
    Unlimited calls and texts to other 02 numbers
    Plus 10% back on topups evry 3 months

Not bad if everyone you ring is on 02 like me (GREAT VALUE)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xiaomi redmi note 4 global version.11
      2. Tumble Dryer request12
      3. is it still possible/easy to add the playstore to a new kindle fire 833
      4. Car MOT22

See more discussions