Cheapest 4GB USB Stick for Joggler?

4 replies
Found 20th Nov 2010
Can anyone recommend the cheapest USB stick which is compatible with the Joggler. I understand you can't just use any one, only certain ones work?

It's to install bootable Ubuntu.

4 Comments

this one works for defo, got it hacked too,but sold out

picture

This one works but not the cheapest play.com/PC/…tml

This one would suit due to the size but don't know if it would work mymemory.co.uk/USB…ive

Let us know what you think of Ubuntu after you install. I removed it as it was VERY slow & laggy.

Original Poster

The Therapist

This one works but not the cheapest … This one works but not the cheapest http://www.play.com/PC/PCs/4-/6364381/Sony-USM4GL-Micro-Vault-Click-4GB-USB-Flash-Drive/Product.htmlThis one would suit due to the size but don't know if it would work http://www.mymemory.co.uk/USB-Flash-Drives/LaCie/LaCie-MosKeyto-USB-Flash-DriveLet us know what you think of Ubuntu after you install. I removed it as it was VERY slow & laggy.

The Sandisk one which simplex linked to is going for under £7 on eBay so tempted by that.

Am gonna put 'Joggler Ubuntu Netboot Remix Edition 9.10 v1.3a' on - meant to be slick. Which build did you try?

TUSSFC

The Sandisk one which simplex linked to is going for under £7 on eBay so … The Sandisk one which simplex linked to is going for under £7 on eBay so tempted by that.Am gonna put 'Joggler Ubuntu Netboot Remix Edition 9.10 v1.3a' on - meant to be slick. Which build did you try?

Same one. Might give it another go soon though.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769367
    2. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3280
    3. Happy Bandi Chorr Diwas and Happy Diwali!1214
    4. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…47
    5. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…4379

See more discussions