Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheapest 64mb USB sticks?

Want to buy them in bulk really anyone know where I can get them from?

Thanks

16 Comments

64mb? you might be struggling for that size. smallest I've seen available recently was 512mb from PC Worls for £1.97

Original Poster

Too big for me... Needs to be 64mb or 128mb cheaper the better.

you would need a whole seller from china for that size cant rember the website but they do them for about 32p delivered (in bulk) from what i rember..... why you want them?

Original Poster

Put music on them for my band

is this for sample distribution or some kind of music business card?

ade2j;2171603

Put music on them for my band

lol it would have to be a china wolesale then do some reaserch by typing things like china wholesale etc or for about £1 you could get a 128MB MP£ with headphones!!! then people could listen to your 'song' instantly:w00t:

jackt010;2171658

lol it would have to be a china wolesale then do some reaserch by typing … lol it would have to be a china wolesale then do some reaserch by typing things like china wholesale etc or for about £1 you could get a 128MB MP£ with headphones!!! then people could listen to your 'song' instantly:w00t:

if so how about credit card cd's

Original Poster

Whatever is cheapest it's for sample distribution really 1 or 2 songs for people to listen too if I could get a MP3 player + headphones for cheaper would be awesome.... Searching on stuff like that will be dodgy I wouldn't trust it.

why not just use normall cd's?

Original Poster

Am already... Just want to be different. (yes I know it's been done)

Original Poster

Any more?

Original Poster

Any more?

Do a google for promotional usb pen drives and have a look at the companies it comes up with.
    Has the added advantage of having your bands' name/logo on the memory stick.

Original Poster

unknownuser;2174089

Do a google for promotional usb pen drives and have a look at the … Do a google for promotional usb pen drives and have a look at the companies it comes up with.Has the added advantage of having your bands' name/logo on the memory stick.

Perfect found one have e-mailed them thanks :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Any one have contacts to a wholesaler for this at all?

old post being bumped.... can anyone recommend some suppliers they use who are cheap and relaible.

Thanks,

James
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What kind of workstation desk should I buy for my office / music room ?48
      2. 2 for 1 at Alton Towers this weekend?45
      3. Anyone tried the Tyrells website for the mini competition?33
      4. Google assistant notification11

See more discussions