Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheapest accommodation in Dublin, 19th to 21st June

Going in Dublin from 19th to 21th... 2 nights only. Triple bedroom accommodation. Thanks for the help.

12 Comments

Hi,

We went to Dublin in January. We stayed for 2 nights in a 3 bedroom apartment right in the centre. We booked the apartment through staydublin.com it worked out that we paid £22.50 per person per night. The apartment was a really nice penthouse apartment with a kitchen, bathroom, 3 bedrooms, dining area and nice lounge.
    I would definately recommend it, it was only about a 4 minute walk to temple bar district and near to all the shops.
    We got a bus from the airport, which picked up just outside the tourist information office, which is also where you buy your bus ticket, to the centre which was only a 3 minute walk from our apartment. It was all really easy.

Travelodge are very cheap usually at £29 per triple family room-had deals at this price for end of May school hols when I looked in February. Only thing is that you have to book some months in advance to get these prices. We stayed in the Galway one for £29 per night.

Try Jurys in christchurch, top hotel at only €150 for the room. (sleeps 3).
    walking distance to temple bar

travelodge don't do the offer rooms in Dublin, I tried that route before booking the apartment through staydublin.com

[url]www.laterooms.com[/url] ...go through quidco for 6% back

i live in dublin and the travel lodge is a good 30min on the bus or 15mins in a taxi depending on the time of day, if you really want to be cheap and right in the middle of all the fun stay at the St John Gogerty Hostel, they have indivual rooms available for 3-4 (ensuit) people if you book early enough. (right in the middle of temple bar.

Bewleys hotel near the airport offer nice accomodation for 89 euros per room, its a taxi or bus ride into town though

Original Poster

bump.... just to get a few more quotes...

how of you are there ? if there's 5 or more then the apartments definately work out to be the best deal that I could find.

Original Poster

Only three of us I am afraid... Thanks guys for helping me out...

Original Poster

Just for the record... Went to Abigail's.... £164 for 2 nights for a triple room... in Temple Bar..

Try

[url]www.alpharooms.com[/url] - 7% Quidco
    [url]www.octopustravel.com[/url] - 9% Quidco
    [url]www.hotelopia.co.uk[/url] - 10% Quidco
    [url]www.lastminute.com[/url] - 7% Quidco
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmeticians915
      2. word association Game74044566
      3. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow1023