Expired

Cheapest Air Max 95s

8 replies
Found 27th Jul 2007
C'mon guys, help me out, these are by far the most comfortable trainers money can buy,,,,,trouble is, they cost too much.:-(

Does anyone know where the can be got for less than £85 ? No snide Ebay varieties please :whistling:

Awaiting your usual helpfulness.

M.B.C

9 Comments

Try looking on pickyourshoes.com

Based in America and have a huge selection of retro trainers. Also, when I ordered a pair of Jordan 9.5s they sent them declaring the value at about $30 when shipping so there was no import duty. I thought about asking them to declare the value as less to avoid customs duty but thought as they were a big company they'd prob say no - but they did it without asking. Great company to deal with and have loads of great stuff in stock.

Good luck

Nike Air Max - last pair I had was 10 years ago !!!!!

Original Poster

diehardtiger

Try looking on pickyourshoes.comBased in America and have a huge … Try looking on pickyourshoes.comBased in America and have a huge selection of retro trainers. Also, when I ordered a pair of Jordan 9.5s they sent them declaring the value at about $30 when shipping so there was no import duty. I thought about asking them to declare the value as less to avoid customs duty but thought as they were a big company they'd prob say no - but they did it without asking. Great company to deal with and have loads of great stuff in stock.Good luck

Nice one:thumbsup:
Will try right away !

Original Poster

ChrisUK

Nike Air Max - last pair I had was 10 years ago !!!!!

Dont you miss 'em ?

just be careful with fakes. there are alot of fake air maxs out there, especially on ebay

Good advice - I searched for my Jordans online and saw so many fakes which were shipped from China and places like that. pickyourshoes.com are 100% authentic and great to deal with. They give you tracking number too so you know where your sneaks are!

Monkeybumcheeks

Dont you miss 'em ?

Nah - I'll stick to my Reebok Classics & Adidas Stan Smiths

Original Poster

ChrisUK

Nah - I'll stick to my Reebok Classics & Adidas Stan Smiths

How could you not want a pair of these bad boys :w00t:
pickyourshoes.com/col…htm

I have used these before & can confirm that they are a reputable company :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland1539
    2. Coming up to bonfire night ...2341
    3. word association Game74244898
    4. Lego Dimensions has officially been cancelled.33

See more discussions