Groups

Cheapest and/or easiest way of moving a few things 20 miles

Banned
    Im moving, and have a few things to bring, not much just a hdtv (26") a widescreen monitor and my pc,as well as my dvd recorder and ps2 and 360

Now I do have about 2 binbags full of dvds and clothes, but I can get the free bus from my flat to my new place(give or take 3 minutes walk)

So its just really the electrical things.

Now I can store them at university free but its more boredom related i.e I want to relax writing an essay(I do have my laptop I could bring at first)

it would easily all fit in a car boot, but I down own a license and only know 1 or 2 people that have a car and they cant do it.

7 Comments

Haven't you got some sort of community notice board there where you could ask for help for a small fee or a few pints ??

Where is the 20 miles to/from?

Around London there are lots of "van & man" options available; there may be some near you also.

Take them one at a time on the bus .

Banned

Diodorus-siculus;1452155

Where is the 20 miles to/from?Around London there are lots of "van & man" … Where is the 20 miles to/from?Around London there are lots of "van & man" options available; there may be some near you also.________________________Be good, Dio :thumbsup:

Yes give us an idea of where abouts you are then someone might offer you a lift on here, or at least give your goods a lift to their house :-D

Taxi?

Banned

taxi is your best bet but get a few quotes. I'd expect about a £25 bill for 20 miles dependent on congestion levels/time of day.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions