Cheapest barebone SIM-only deal

Posted 21st Apr
hi

I'm looking for second SIM CARD so I want to pay next to nothing.
example: no data, pay as you go usage or £1 monthly standings charge, long expiry If card iS PAYG.

thanks !
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

12 Comments
Three pay as you go sim?
Order a Three PAYG sim card, you'll get free 200MB of data free every month click.
Edited by: "I_Wish" 21st Apr
Three 321 sim off ebay £5-6 with £10 credit.

253282953703 £5.48
Edited by: "bigwheels" 21st Apr
Mobile Network Inactivity Period (Amount of time without chargeable event)

PAYG Credit Expiry 270
SIM Card Cancellation 270
Phone Number Deleted 360
ASDA Mobile

kenstechtips.com/ind…iry

I found this chart. What would be the difference between
SIM Card Cancellation vs Phone Number Deleted
Both seem to make it unusable to the end user.

Can they really expire funds on card?

Last time I was holding PAYG for several years, I was adding only more and more over the years and no funds disappeared !
Most SIM cards will deactivate if you haven’t made at least one chargeable call within 3-6 months.
The suggested 3 data reward SIM apparently doesn't deactivate as long as the SIM sees the network at least every few months. Been stated on this forum many times by real users, and within one of the recent similar ask threads.
three.co.uk/Fre…der
AndyRoyd21/04/2020 14:36

The suggested 3 data reward SIM apparently doesn't deactivate as long as …The suggested 3 data reward SIM apparently doesn't deactivate as long as the SIM sees the network at least every few months. Been stated on this forum many times by real users, and within one of the recent similar ask threads.https://www.three.co.uk/Free_SIM_MBB/Order

3 data reward SIM "in a drawer for 10 months, and it still connected and provided data fine" hotukdeals.com/com…877
AndyRoyd21/04/2020 14:49

3 data reward SIM "in a drawer for 10 months, and it still connected and …3 data reward SIM "in a drawer for 10 months, and it still connected and provided data fine" https://www.hotukdeals.com/comments/permalink/39564877

The SIM I was referring to before is actually -3-
Also left not used for long periods ha
Then I lost it
I might ask for replacement after 1 y, maybe its still working
Uswitch
I think a Smarty sim is £5, but if you don’t use your data, you get money back, up to £1.25
You should be able to get an old 321 O2 sim on eBay, it's called the classic. It's the same price as three 3-2-1 but you get 2G with O2 if you need it in the countryside.

1p mobile might be worth a look, have to top up £10 every 4 months so might not be for you, but 1p for everything.
1p mobile - £10 lasts for three months, unless you are a heavy user.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions