Expired

Cheapest Best Disposable BBQ?

11 replies
Found 5th Aug 2008
Hey

Anyone know of any good disposable cheap BBQ's? I heard they were doing them for a quid in Lidl but not sure if that still on?

Cheers

1. Ask
  2. BBQ
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. BBQ
11 Comments

£2.97 or something in Asda last week

i think wilko's have them for 2 for £3 at the moment. I dont think there is such thing as a 'good' disposable, they will all burn your bangers

crel2000;2677008

i think wilko's have them for 2 for £3 at the moment. I dont think there … i think wilko's have them for 2 for £3 at the moment. I dont think there is such thing as a 'good' disposable, they will all burn your bangers

yep:)wilkinsonplus.com/inv…281

crel2000;2677008

i think wilko's have them for 2 for £3 at the moment. I dont think there … i think wilko's have them for 2 for £3 at the moment. I dont think there is such thing as a 'good' disposable, they will all burn your bangers

I think a 'good'disposable barbecue is one that has more than 5 measly bits of coal in it.

Homebase! They have large party sized disposable BBQs for a mere £1.45 each. They are great and chuck out alot of heat for ages.

Asda are always up there with the best - nice and deep with ample coals to cook with - fair price too - I'm sure a post was on here a week or so ago mentioning cheap Asda disp bbq's, anyway...

If you're desperate, some Texacos do the deep ones also, but I'd guess slightly more expensive.

I always find a half baked banger works wonders on any bbq especially disposables...

Grimmie

Banned

Asda were doing 97p ones, but not sure if they still do them

they're £1.29 in Lidl and they're as good as if not better than larger supermarket ones.

Banned

joshtbh;8655028

they're £1.29 in Lidl and they're as good as if not better than larger … they're £1.29 in Lidl and they're as good as if not better than larger supermarket ones.

wow...

you realise this thread is nearly 2 years old?

ODB_69;8655678

wow...you realise this thread is nearly 2 years old?

I have now :oops:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941396
    2. Marmite1823
    3. Krack WiFi vuln1121
    4. UBER can be a waste of money1019

See more discussions