Groups
    EXPIRED

cheapest/ best in ear therometer

currently got a forehead thermometer but am looking to get an in ear one, cos its easier for the kids, can anyone recommend one please? x

6 Comments

TRY LLOYDS PHARMACY . They often have good deals on these things . I love my braun but it was like £30 and the disposable things you need are pricey too. I remember just after i gbought mine about a year ago seeing a good deal on a similiar item i think made by the calpol people but unsure

supermod

Agree with DIVA1977, the Braun Thermoscan isn't the cheapest but it's an excellent product. Wouldn't be without mine

Original Poster

DIVA1977;3679853

TRY LLOYDS PHARMACY . They often have good deals on these things . I love … TRY LLOYDS PHARMACY . They often have good deals on these things . I love my braun but it was like £30 and the disposable things you need are pricey too. I remember just after i gbought mine about a year ago seeing a good deal on a similiar item i think made by the calpol people but unsure

sigma;3679870

Agree with DIVA1977, the Braun Thermoscan isn't the cheapest but it's an … Agree with DIVA1977, the Braun Thermoscan isn't the cheapest but it's an excellent product. Wouldn't be without mine

thanks, I'll have a look on the lloyds pharmacy website, I saw a Braun one in Tesco but that was £40. Is the Braun one really good then? x

]http//ww…tml

A little cheaper £18 plus VAT...had one for the past 5 years and works without any problems

Add extra 40 covers and in total £29 inc P+P

With boots health club you get 50% off a wide range of health products. My mum picked up a digital thermometer - under the tongue/armpit type one - for under £5 with the discount.

I got the Nurofen one from Lloyds pharmacy which is pretty good, think it was only £10 or £15 and came with loads of spare ear cover thingys

It does a little tune when temperature is taken so my kids love it xx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Galaxy Note 8 grey import12
      2. New Firmware for S4 mini?11
      3. Tesco vouchers?22
      4. Wall mounting the OLED55B7V33

See more discussions