Groups
    EXPIRED

cheapest best iphone insurance

hi to whos reading this, ive got a iphone 3gs 16gb on contract and i didnt want to pay the £15 a month insurance to o2, so could anybody come up with a cheaper alternative to this please, any information would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance

7 Comments

Or, can you add it onto your home insurance?

I've just e-mailed my home insurance provider to see if I can add it onto mine.

Supermod

Who do you bank with?

Original Poster

I bank with Lloyds tsb

When I got my iPhone from O2 the insurance was about £7 a month. I was a bit skeptical at the time but I know plenty of people who've been scammed with third party insurance policies. Unfortunately about 6 months ago I had to make a claim, and in less than 24 hours I had a brand new sealed iPhone sat on my door step. If you could maybe get O2 to drop their price, their insurance is definitely worth the £7 a month in my opinion!

If you bank with lloyds then most of their accounts include phone insurance. I have a gold account which is £12 a month I think - but it includes phone and travel insurance, card protection and AA cover. I have my iPhone insured through them. Haven't made a claim, so I don't know how good they are.

EDIT: Here's a link that compares the accounts available.

lloydstsb.com/cur…asp

Original Poster

ok tthanks everyone for the information, youve helped me alot :-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Wireless Earphones for Running66
      2. I want some backless loafers for men55
      3. HELP FORD FOCUS RADIO NOT WORKING23
      4. I think I'm being scammed on Paypal?1115

See more discussions