Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheapest Blu-Ray Player?

Looking into a blu-ray player for my TV (not a PC drive), cheapest kind of price I can find is about £150 for a Samsung one. Is there much difference between the cheaper ones and the more expensive ones? Anyone seen any good deals out there for an entry level blu-ray player?

4 Comments

there is a samsung bd-p1300 on play.com for £129.99, i think you can also get a 5% discount using the rac code.

marian_14_jul;4366687

there is a samsung bd-p1300 on play.com for £129.99, i think you can also … there is a samsung bd-p1300 on play.com for £129.99, i think you can also get a 5% discount using the rac code.

Plus Quidco.

There is a difference between Blu ray players at various price points, but that difference is a lot less than it was in some of the older technology like DVD or VHS, how noticeable the difference is will depend a lot on the TV you're watching on and how you're listening to your movies

check out sony s350 I have the s550 but you only need the s550 if you use a amp without hdmi.

bluraybdplayers.co.uk/son…php
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Decent hoover66
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…22
      3. Parcel Hero weight adjustment22
      4. Arsenal Direct discount code11

See more discussions