Groups

Cheapest bluetooth mobile? (or another hands-free solution)

Hi,

I'm starting a driving job soon and will most likely need to receive calls while on the road. I currently have a Nokia 6070 and a Sagem my150x, neither of which support bluetooth.

What is the cheapest solution for hands-free / wire free calling on the road, and which is the very cheapest handset that will support this?

I can enable speaker phone on both the mobiles but if they're positioned on the dash the other person finds it hard to hear me.

I don't need anything fancy at all, just something that'd do the job!

Thanks

2 Comments

Try this one,Motorola V3 RAZR Still in tesco's at this price as they have just bought a blue one out for 20 quid more - same phone. Silver one is:
    hotukdeals.com/ite…ob/

I bought one 2 days ago and it's great, unlock it on the 'bay' for £4 to allow all sim cards.

I do a lot of driving myself and find u need to be more picky about the headset
    Some have a bloody great plug that goes in your ear and awkward loop on ear bands.
    I dont like to wear mine all time so need one i can easily slip on when phone rings, try the motorola one posted tday or a jabra 150 (bout 15.00 from currys/dixons) have used both and v easy to put on whilst driving
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?27127
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764186
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?77
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846152

See more discussions