Cheapest brand 195/55/16 v brand tyres ?

Trying to find the cheapest deal but quiet confused by different brands and different quality of products with the same brand
my car is a 2010 Nissan Cube
thanks

7 Comments

never skimp on brakes or tyres, they can be the difference between life and death. have a look at blackcircles, you will see all of the different makes and also see reviews. Also have a look at the car websites like auto express they do tyre tests.

go to a decent used tyres place and choose the brand and tread u are happy with will be no more than 20 quid per tyre.

I've used AsdaTyres a few times. You choose and pick your tyres online from a full range and you then have them fitted at a local garage near you to suit. There are various budgets from economy to premium tyres and the service has always been excellent.

Original Poster

thanks, anyone knows if a 195/60/16 would fit on my rims as they are cheaper and halfords site suggests it does
?

I normally find tyreshopper have good deals fully fitted at national tyres store. Enter reg number on website

mahmouddiaa

thanks, anyone knows if a 195/60/16 would fit on my rims as they are … thanks, anyone knows if a 195/60/16 would fit on my rims as they are cheaper and halfords site suggests it does ?

​that's the profile or the thickness ratio of overall tire vs the width if u have described it properly. as long as both front or both back are the same it won't matter but probably better get all 4 the same size.

My focus is 195/55/15 so pretty close, I've been running these since November on my rear wheels and I've had no issues at all, just under £50 fitted per tyre (they are £55 each for your size):
blackcircles.com/cat…734

Also running Avon ZV5's as my front set that I've had since Winter 2015 again no problems, they were about £50 each as well but are discontinued and the ZV7's that replaced them are about £65 each hence me giving the Rotalla's a go. Do bear in mind I only do about 2000 miles a year that's mainly local/dual carriage ways with the odd motorway trip, no issues for me though and reviews are ok.

Edited by: "dcx_badass" 20th Feb
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Kia Rio 1.0 T-GDI (petrol) vs Rio 1.4 CRDI (diesel)66
    2. American Road Trip11
    3. Iptv810
    4. Parcel2go - missing parcel to italy33

See more discussions