Groups

CHEAPEST C VOLT BATTERIES

GGGRRRRR I know I bought a pack of two a while back, and now can't find them! Anyone know cheapest place to buy 3v C (small flat ones) on the high street please, 'cause these can be pricey.

Very urgent, for my bathroom scales and need to monitor my weight. OR is it cheaper to buy new bathroom scales than the battery???

and as soon as I buy them.......I will find the other batteries I lost, of course

8 Comments

Whatever happened to good old fashioned analogue scales. Don't need batteries for them :thumbsup:

SuperEd

u get 24 assorted flat ones for a quid in poundland called'Dynamic Energy' hope this helps

Original Poster

peodude;4602869

Whatever happened to good old fashioned analogue scales. Don't need … Whatever happened to good old fashioned analogue scales. Don't need batteries for them :thumbsup:

They are a lot more expensive to buy.

I have had these scales for over 5 yrs but had gastric band surgery recently so need to keep an eye on weight loss...........yipee.

Still noit found the other batteries I bought

As harltzer says you probably mean CR type lithium button cells - cheapest is deffo deal-extreme but you should be able to find them on the highstreet at Boots, computer shops, photo shops and hardware shops - expect to pay £2-£3 for a single cell though. You need to know the correct size (CR2032 are probably the easiest to find as they are used in computers...)

Pretty sure the poundland ones are zinc-air type cells for watches, calculators etc so won't have the correct size/voltage for your scales, unless they've started stocking them recently...

If you want quality branded from the high street just been in wilkos and 2032/2025 where £2.92 for 2 energizer ones wilkinsonplus.com/inv…368
    ]http//ww…025 which is a good price, just checking what my mobo takes to get some spares, plus for the bathroom scales and my pocket gramme scales, never hurts to keep spares as they have 3/4 year shelf life.

Your mobo will be 2032 probably. As for your gram scales - diamond trader or something else? :giggle:

jah128;4610507

Your mobo will be 2032 probably. As for your gram scales - diamond … Your mobo will be 2032 probably. As for your gram scales - diamond trader or something else? :giggle:

almost on the first one! jewellery, usualy silver sometimes gold.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866384
      2. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1630
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would28104
      4. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1116

See more discussions