Cheapest Cable Broadband Internet

5 replies
Found 31st Jan 2008
What ISP provides the cheapest Cable Broadband Internet. No phone lines or tv needed.
Does anyone know who is the best company to go with and what are there best deals. Also are any contracts less than 12 months. Any advice about what speeds and are the best to go with for the best price. Basically what is the very cheapest way I can get cable broadband internet.

5 Comments

Original Poster

virgin?

Since there is only one cable company in Britain, I don't quite understand the point of this thread.

cheapest way u can get broadband is by having the phone line from virgin media, then paying £4.50 a month for the up to 2mb broadband,
EDIT: so a total of £15.50 a month or its about £18 a month stand alone for broadband

Spark;1527028

Since there is only one cable company in Britain, I don't quite … Since there is only one cable company in Britain, I don't quite understand the point of this thread.

There are a few small regional holdouts around the country but you are right, he is most likely going to be virgin if he is in a cabled area.

Banned

OP probably thinks they put in a cable especially for them once they sign-up :roll:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Foo fighters presale code.1919
    2. Is there a way to add ethernet to MIFI device?23
    3. Foo fighters pre sale code23
    4. Is this junction box wired properly??813

See more discussions