Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheapest canvas prints

I've recently got into photography and have several photos that I would really like to get printed on mounted canvas. I know this can be expesive and thanks to other deals that have been listed here I've become a member of Photobox. They seem really cheap except for printing on mounted canvas which seems quite expensive.

I was wondering if anyone out there knows of a good place (online or instore) where I can go to get mounted canvas printing cheaper than somewhere such as Photobox. I was looking at a large print of 60cm x 40cm which from photobox costs £74.99 plus p+p.

If anyone can recommend anywhere cheaper I would be most grateful.

Thanks.

Nitch

4 Comments

Try [url]www.mycanvasprints.co.uk[/url] - it would be about £45-50ish there. Make sure you register on the site first, you get a 10% discount by doing so.HTHSteve

Original Poster

Thanks very much for the suggestions. Will check them out today. Added to both your reps as a thank you

Hi

if you go on ebay and try lex-dezigns-modern-art i have had an a1 canvas (print of my mums grauation) and it cost £25 delivered !!!!! and that was next day delivery there feedback speaks miles
    If you cant find it try putting in a1 canvas in search box
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Help O2 wont repair my sony experia xz929
      2. Recommend a free reminder app1416
      3. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!77
      4. HELP - am i being scammed on gum tree1012

See more discussions