Cheapest car lease deal?

Found 10th Aug 2017
hi all

after a 5 door car on a lease. not bothered about make or model just want it cheap.

What's cheapest deal currently? tried searching myself cheapest I found was like 100 quid a month.

thanks
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
8 Comments
I couldn't find a link on here to that car lease you mentioned? Am I searching incorrectly?
Original Poster
ipswich781 h, 7 m ago

I couldn't find a link on here to that car lease you mentioned? Am I …I couldn't find a link on here to that car lease you mentioned? Am I searching incorrectly?

Huh?
bbfb12334 m ago

Huh?

You said the cheapest lease you found was for £100 - that would make it a deal surely? I would assume as you are coming on here to ask other people you would have posted the deal for others who might find it of use? Maybe I am wrong?
Would help if you said how many miles and how long of lease you want..... put some effort into your question
Id say if you type toyota aygo or dacia sandero lease into google that would be your best bet. Dacias are horrible cars cheap built but for a lease thats ok as u wont b paying for repairs and they are usually reliable enough for the first few years
Original Poster
mds125618 h, 30 m ago

Would help if you said how many miles and how long of lease you want..... …Would help if you said how many miles and how long of lease you want..... put some effort into your question

Aye aye captain

5k miles 2 years at least.
What kind of upfront are you willing to pay. Most I've seen with the headline price under £100 are looking around £800-£1000 upfront (by the time you add fees). Simple maths under a 24 month agreement puts more cars into the mix increasing the monthly to £120 and the deposit down by £500.

Take a look around for the below to add to 123batman321's list already.
Fiat Panda 5Dr
Fiat Tipo
Citroen C3
Peugoet 108
Kia Picanto
Suzuki Celerio

contracthireandleasing.com/per…ng/

contracthireandleasing.com/ind…98/
Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 12th Aug 2017
If you could live with a 3 door then Richmond Citroen in Portsmouth are doing a C1 for £109 down and £109.91 a month over 4 years with 6k miles a year. It's the 1 litre version, but it's the mid range spec, not the bog standard one. I picked mine up last week and have been very pleased so far with it

Obviously if you're nowhere near Portsmouth then it's no good for you, but you might be able to use it as a bargaining chip at your local Citroen dealer
Edited by: "Cakeboy79" 12th Aug 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants