Groups
    EXPIRED

cheapest cardiff central hotel

after cheapest hotel in cardiff central for a night out over the next 2 months. with all the offers around/or just finished any ideas?

10 Comments

stayed here the other week - lovely!

]http//ww…G1Q

travelodge. cheap, cheerful and right in the city centre

Original Poster

parc hotel calm down lol

travlelodge is 60+ bit much if u ask me

dantoe12;4319510

parc hotel calm down loltravlelodge is 60+ bit much if u ask me

nah mate, get a twin and share with a mate, £35 each!

Avala Guest House 3* for, generally, £39.95 per night through laterooms here laterooms.com/en/…spx.

This seems to be decent and close to city centre. Rooms through laterooms seem to be released for sale approximately one month in advance so if you want to go later than 7th March there may be a little wait.

Original Poster

thansk guys for help on this 1, think etap twin maybe the best shout.

A couple of months ago I booked the ''Secret Hotel'' through lastminute.com and it turned out to be the Novotel.... for £60.

this hotel seems a good deal in a central location

thebigsleephotel.com/hom…d=1

hope you have a great night out, really is a great city

try sleeperz. its ultra modern and has everything you need in 1 compact room. its also about 20 yards from cardiff central railway station which is right near the town, and has sound proof walls so you cant hear the outside world. me and my wife went there couple of months ago and it is perfectly located, we could see the millenium stadium from our bed. you will not be disappointed.

EDIT- Free wifi too!!

Banned

i got a travelodge cardiff wharf for £9
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Heads-Up / Reminder - How to avoid using PayPal's own conversion rates :{22
      2. Fakespot.com Amazon fake review detector.710
      3. Show us your Photos 2017. September's Theme - 'Earth, Wind & Fire'32454
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047203

See more discussions