Expired

Cheapest cigarettes in calais?

9 replies
Found 11th Apr 2010
Hey all

Does anyone know where the cheapest place to get smokes from calais? Im going to cite europe in a couple of weeks. Courtesy of the half price eurotunnel offer. The closer to the tunnel the better!

Cheers

Foxy

9 Comments

unsure if its worth it anymore. me & other half went to france in October and was hoping to bring a few back. altho it was Cherbourg the prices were about £55 for 200.....same as here really

You need to drive to belgium go to Adinkerke, takes about 30 mins driving, prices are better than here and France but I still prefer spanish prices !

i prefer russian prices....went to moscow other year & about 30p a pack!! just pity was unable to fetch any back

lanc_red;8340492

i prefer russian prices....went to moscow other year & about 30p a pack!! … i prefer russian prices....went to moscow other year & about 30p a pack!! just pity was unable to fetch any back

I prefer that too

afraid you wont be getting cheap ciggies in france anymore m8-in fact,most places they are dearer than here!

adinkerke better prices

but not really worth in france now with the euro almost level with £

The French tax is less though, I save about £3+ a packet on Golden Virginia buying it on the boat. I have a feeling that all the prices are fixed in France, I might have read that on the boat.
Belgium is miles cheaper, due to less tax, it's a nice drive there & back, alongside a canal for some of it, the shops always give us free gifts too - lighters & chocolates usually.

Banned

canary islands is the place to go

50g of baccy = £2.50 (UK = £12)

200 cigs = £12 (UK = £60)

1L Vodka = £3.50 (UK = £12)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz56
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…56119
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314659
    4. word association Game74244933

See more discussions