Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheapest Content Insurance

Hello everyone,

Where can I find the cheapest Content Insurance? I dont own much & I am living in a rented place, but its good to have it to cover my TV, Wii & my mobiles on the move.
    Any ideas?

9 Comments

Depends on your postcode. There are wide variations between insurers, presumably based on their claims history from different areas.

Best bet is to try one of the comparison sites, e.g. confused.com. Then see if one of the cheaper quotes offers decent cashback through Quidco.

tony_s1;3095953

Best bet is to try one of the comparison sites, e.g. confused.com. Then … Best bet is to try one of the comparison sites, e.g. confused.com. Then see if one of the cheaper quotes offers decent cashback through Quidco.

Totally agree, cut my renewal price in half the same way.

Original Poster

I dont have any at the moment, but its worth a try guys. Rep added to both of you for your reply. :thumbsup:

Try your bank.

Lloyds TSB are pushing a home insurance promotion at the moment, they undercut their own renewal price for me from £27 per month to £20 ( that's unlimited contents insurance for a 3 bed house including accidental damage and loads of extras like cash, locks, freezer, bikes etc)

I think they are on Quidco too

Original Poster

Den38;3098745

Try your bank.Lloyds TSB are pushing a home insurance promotion at the … Try your bank.Lloyds TSB are pushing a home insurance promotion at the moment, they undercut their own renewal price for me from £27 per month to £20 ( that's unlimited contents insurance for a 3 bed house including accidental damage and loads of extras like cash, locks, freezer, bikes etc)I think they are on Quidco too

Thanks Den for your reply, but I dont have a lot of my owned stuff at all.
    All I need to cover is something like my TV, Wii & mobiles on the move. 20£ would be a bit more I think.

rep added for your response.

Last time I had contents I used moneysupermarket.com, came in less than a tenner a month for 25k cover

Original Poster

DJNG22;3099857

Last time I had contents I used moneysupermarket.com, came in less than a … Last time I had contents I used moneysupermarket.com, came in less than a tenner a month for 25k cover

Now thats what I am talking about. I will try to find some there.

Original Poster

DJNG22, rep added for your help :thumbsup:

I used More Than, I will hopefully have £85 track soon from Quidco and it is £14 a month. Thats got new for old and £75,000 cover.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. WONGA REFUNDS DUE2121028
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767502
      3. Cat Chat77752
      4. Your favourite member of the Labour shadow cabinet is .....34

See more discussions