Expired

Cheapest Core2Duo laptop with graphics card

9 replies
Found 21st Sep 2008
I.e not an intigrated one,

Just to play a few games like WOW and Medal Of Honor And Counter Strike.

9 Comments

erm, all laptops will have an integrated grpahics chipset - i guess what you are asking for is a higher quality chipset to teh 'standard' ?

Original Poster

dt_matthews;3018718

erm, all laptops will have an integrated grpahics chipset - i guess what … erm, all laptops will have an integrated grpahics chipset - i guess what you are asking for is a higher quality chipset to teh 'standard' ?

Im talking about when they have things like 8600Gs in it instead of integrated media accelerators.

so as i said, a better chipset that 'normal'

Original Poster

dt_matthews;3018779

so as i said, a better chipset that 'normal'

Thats best being picky lol still means I want a better type lol

Havent you got anything better to do lol

the term(s) you are looking for is "discrete" or "dedicated" graphics

ryouga;3018796

Thats best being picky lol still means I want a better type lolHavent you … Thats best being picky lol still means I want a better type lolHavent you got anything better to do lol

dude, chill. your post was just innacurate / didnt make sense and I was simply trying to clarify so that you might be able to get help from as many people as possible, clealry you dont need me sticking my nose in *trying* to clarify, bon chance

You can get graphics cards for laptops. They just need the right ports.

the original post made it sound like he was intending to hook up a standard graphics card to a laptop - crikey, i wish i had just kept quiet, this is getting really monotoous and of no use to the OP!!! lol

macbook pro :P

oh u said cheap :P
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anyone visiting centre parc longleat between 27th-30th33
    2. Switch from BT to BT same property different person634
    3. I have a pretty old sky router and the power lead needs replacing, is it li…55
    4. Best place to buy a domain22

See more discussions