Expired

Cheapest courier with insurance

6 replies
Found 5th Dec 2007
Hi,
Looking for a decent cheap courier with good levels of insurance for loss and damage (around £300-£500).
Thanks

7 Comments

How big oe what is the item you are sending?
We may be able to advise you with more info.

Simon

hi i have also been on the look out for a courier for good insurance/service. read a lot of bad reviews about parcel to go , called the guy from ebay last night goes under the name portsnparcel seems genuine, 48hrs delivery with parcleforce £6.99 , 24 hrs £7.99 standard insurance £150, extra £500 add £11.

i googled him also and he seems very popular in linconshire.

Original Poster

Looks like royal mail special delivery is cheapest for items under 10kg, and includes £500 compenstation, for £19.45, is this the cheapest around?

i think you can get it cheaper, sent a parcel today with Mhdirect couriers ]letussendit.com they were good value at £6.85 for 24hr delivery. i will make enquirys as to how much they will charge to send more more expensive item later in the week , just goto see if they deliver this smaller one ontime first.
i will post back on my findings.

also home textiles on e bay seems recommended from MSE.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48810997
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769584
    3. Linkin Park and Friends Celebrate Life in Honor of Chester Bennington strea…44
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522883

See more discussions